Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Poll Resultes Are In

The First Poll here at Erin Evans Barefoot has closed and I want to thank all of you who cast your votes. When we get together for our next photo shoot, these results will help us to determine where our focus should be for the bulk of our photo-sets.

I see this as a place we can share our thoughts and ideas. To date the poll has been the best source of getting feedback so I will be starting a new poll soon.

Erin is enjoying a prolonged family visit over the holidays so it is likely to be after New Years before she does much in the way of feedback, but I still have a nice assortment of photos available and will be preparing new ones soon for the blogl

Don't forget also that we offer the very reasonably priced autographed 4X6 print of our "cover photo" as a potential Christmas treat for yourself.. why should your family get all the good stuff? Details on the photo, along with other pertinent information are in the column to the right. :D

As always, Erin sends love and I thank you for checking out her sweet, sexy feet!

1 comment:

narimatsu said...

I´M BRAZILIAN BOY, DESCENDENT OF JAPANESE PEOPLE, I LIKE YOUR FEET AND SOLES, I WANT SUCK, PLEASE