Saturday, December 1, 2007

What Do You Like Most?

Hey guys and girls. I appreciate that so many of you have taken part in my poll and over 20 are in "the inner circle" Yahoo group. Thanks a lot! :D

The poll doesn't include how you'd get Erin's feet... do you want her to offer them, do you want her to force you, do you want to force her? There are so many ways these sexy size 9 feet could be enjoyed by you but nobody is saying anything.

I know how I like them, but we are interested in how you like them... because when we start some more photo shoots, we want to be able to cater to your likes and lusts...

You can email me or preferably post some comments here, so others can see too.

I'd love to see some conversation going on, I promise that Erin's feet are one of my favorite things in life and I am very glad to talk about them!

No comments: