Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Erin Waits

Gentlemen (and ladies too), Erin waits. She has had a few of you decide that she is the beauty whose feet you wish to worship. I have forward her messages from some of you and provided additional pictures to those who have paid her homage.

Her youth and her beauty are beyond compare. I for on would sit and savor her feet for hours, days, months, and years were it possible. For me there are limits, though I have the honor of being her servant and representitive to you. I have the joy of being there to photograph her beauty and she rewards me with touches and tastes that are to die for.

Do not be afraid to contact us. Though I act as her screener; it is better for you to know that up front. Many times you may not know. And when someone says she is Erin, it will be Erin. You will always know when I, Paulie, is talking. I will make it clear. And that is why you can trust your heart, your soul, and your adoration to her sexy feet.

Erin's heart and soul are as pure as her sexy, size 9 soles. There is not guile in her 18 year old heart; I have explained to her that her feet are indeed worthy of worship... and some of you have proven me correct. She will honor your desires as we build her site. The greater your worship, the greater and more personal your reward shall be.

I have some sway with her, and I have some plans that will excite the greatest of her followers.

Stay with us, check back regularily. And do not forget to send your emails with your praise and adoration. Or post here at the blog. She checks both and I remind her of who is true. :D

No comments: