Monday, November 19, 2007

Greetings to Wu's Fans


We have been added to Wu's Feet Links. To me this is the supreme honor, I've used Wu's links to find sexy feet to look at and enjoy for many years!

Greetings to the newcomers. Erin says hello.

To be clear on things; I am Paulie. I recently spent some time with this lovely young lady and told her how sexy her feet were. She agreed tlo let me take photos and find her an audience.

For the time being I am someting of a "gatekeeper"... if you want to hear from Erin you have to go through me. And to do that I have to know why you think Erin's feet are hot. Why you'd like to suck and lick them like I got to. Why you'd want them on your face (or anywhere else). If you leave a message I will answer and if you leave an email (or email me at erinevansbarefoot@yahoo.com I will talk with you and once I'm sure you are serious about your passion for Erin's feet, she has agreed to email with you.

Also we will be offering some personal items for sale; she is providing me with some of her old and well worn sandals and flip flops to start with.

Some of the things we expect to do in the next few months is offer personalized photo-sets. These will be poses that you choose and will contain evidence that they were done just for you. Also we will offer more shoes and socks and if there is something particular you'd like, let us know. We will try to accomodate you. (Example, do you want Erin to wear a pair of pink socks to bed for a week? Do you want us to paint her foot with hot chocolate and have her stand on waxed paper and send it to you?)

We probably won't do bug squashing or anything that will damager her tender feet. But there are lots of possibilities. Down the road, if you prove worthy, there could even be individual meetings... chances for a lucky fan to meet us and worship Erin's feet in person.

Of course we have to build trust before that can happen.

Rude comments or derogitory statements will not be tolerated. If you don't like what you see, please just quietly move on. I know some people like to ruin it for others, but please have respect for the model and be kind and considerate with comments.

Enjoy the blog. We look forward to communicating with you and hearing what you thing of Erin's lovely Size 9, 18 year old feet. :D

No comments: