Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thaksgiving Night Dessert


We have had a few emails from guys who want to become worshippers of Erin's feet. The most common request is that she great them more close ups of her sweet, sexy soles.

I went back to my files and found a couple of unpublished photos; shots of our first night doing pictures, when she had just showered and was freshly scrubbed; head to toe. She donned her pajama pants and was working on my laptop as she allowed me the honor of photographing her feet for us to enjoy.

She is with family for the holiday so I was sitting and thinking how good her feet would taste as a delightful dessert late tonight and remembered that many of you have expressed the same thought; that her feet deserve to be worshiped; licked, sucked, savored.

So here are the new pics. Enjoy them and let Erin know that you did.

No comments: