Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Friendly Hello

















My name is Paulie and I am a long time foot fetishist. I can not remember a time that I have not lusted after women's feet and just this past weekend I met Erin Evans. We had a weekend together that was and is like nothing I have ever experienced. And a huge part of what I liked was the quality of these sexy Size 9's! I got to handle and taste and touch those beautiful feet all through the weekend and during this time I suggested to her that there were likely other men like me who would enjoy seeing her feet.



If you don't disappoint her you won't be disappointed by her... trust me...



Like I said, she's a size 9; what is becoming rather average for an American girl. Erin is 18; turned 18 back in June and when we agreed to meet for our weekend I expressed to her my lust for female feet and she spent several weeks preparing them. Not polishing her toes, which are quite natural, but rather extra bathing and nightly lotions and socks in bed. Add that care to the natural softness of such young and tender flesh and you can imagine how those babies feel... like cool water in your mouth and like soft butter to the touch!



As we build this blog (and I will be the go-between for now) we will be offering certain items that will allow you to "get closer" to these sweet feet.

I can tell you first hand that they are the sweetest and softest feet I have ever had in my hands or mouth. She seems to be virtually devoid of foot odor, though I'm sure we could work a little bit up if we tried hard enough; but damn... if you like soft and clean; this girl is the real deal!

Updates will be occasional; I will try to address any questions or forward them to Erin if I believe them to be worthy. Also I will have her stop by from time to time for her own postings.

We will be offering many pictures free at this blog, but we will also be producing some high quality stuff that will be for sale; even larger, more in your face stuff... custom stuff, fetish stuff... if you're a foot fetishist we can probably get something to you that will get you off... so long as you like and respect her feet. Don't try comparing her to other models, her feet are special and sexy and unique; some guys are into high arches and long toes, that's not Erin. But if you want a sexy girl with soft and sweet feet who will try to make you happy with them, then stick around. This is gonna be a hell of a ride!

No comments: