Friday, November 16, 2007

More Erin


For our second post I wanted to share a couple of things, first a picture of me savoring the sweetness
of these incredible feet. I would never expect to sell you on something I did not fully believe in, and I believe in this young lady. She is what so many girls should be and seldom are. The second picture is one of several variations on "the Pose" that we worked on. Note that Erin is fully clothed in these photos; to date we have not decided to go the nude or semi nude rounte. There are enough things to admire about this beautiful girl and her feet without exposing more. :D


We are hoping to be able to do some more shooting after the holidays, but rest assured I have ample material to do updates between now and then. And if you order enough of her items that we will be listing soon, maybe updates can come even more regularily.

Remember, this is the free stuff. It's good but the other stuff will be so much better; and will allow you a more personal relationship with Erin and her beautiful feet.

2 comments:

hanania said...

Hi, the Feet of Ein are wonderful and how I would be there and kneel down, crawl and beg for worship Her Feet, if She agrees it.
slave allan footlover
here my e-mail box :
hallannaney2007@yahoo.fr

Erin Evans Barefoot said...

Thanks for the comment, I will make sure Erin sees it...